Monday 20 June 2016

Getting started ...

This blog will initially be about my personal reflections on the Jubilee of Mercy, including the many pilgrimages I have undertaken (note this won't be a travel blog). Though it will primarily focus on Catholicism, it will cover Medicine (my profession), Medical ethics (an area dear to my heart), and once in a while unrelated topics that I find interesting.

Things I'll be writing about over the next couple of months:


  • Jubilee of Mercy
  • The Pilgrimage to Chartres (I went for the first time this year, my reflections will be over several posts)
  • Lourdes
  • La Salette
  • Fatima
  • Christmas Midnight Mass with Pope John Paul II
  • Venerating the Crown of Thorns in Notre-Dame de Paris
  • Emma by Jane Austen
  • How I would fix the NHS
  • Core Training in the NHS
  • How to get into Medical School
  • Making the most of Medical School
  • Choosing a speciality
  • My opinions on the non-invasive prenatal blood test (NIPT)
  • Laudato Si
  • Amoris Laetitia
  • The Rosary, and the Apostolic Letter Rosarium Virginis Mariae, which introduced the Luminous mysteries.
  • My first impressions of the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite
  • CatholicSat.com


Tomorrow I will post my thoughts on the European Union Referendum, and why I will be voting for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment